If you are looking to place an order of more than 10 books AND/OR you are ordering for a school, program, or organization we are here to help. Send your inquiry to our bookstore manager at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name:
- Phone number:
- Name of school, program, or organization are you associated with for this order
- Name of individual or institution the quote or invoice should be made out to (i.e. a principal, a school district, an administrator, executive director, etc.)
- Any other documentation needed from us for payment purposes, such as a W-9
- Book title, author(s), ISBN, quantity: (include this information for all books you are inquiring about)
- If you would like the order shipped or will it be picked up. If you would like the order shipped please include the shipping address.
- And inapplicable the date you need the order fulfilled by.
What is considered an institutional order?
Any order of 10 books or more, or an order placed by a school, program, or organization.
Do you provide curated book lists?
It would be preferred but not required. Please note that there may be up to a 20% service charge for this. Since books will be independently researched and compiled.
What’s the payment process for an Institutional Order?
The payment process is case by case but if possible, we ask for 50% of the total invoice once the quote is accepted.
Can I pay online?
Yes, we are able to email you an invoice that can be paid online.
Can I pay with a check or cash?
Yes, we accept checks or cash as well.
How long does it take to fulfill an institutional order?
Typically 7-14 business days. This is dependent on the quantity of books. If we believe it may take longer we will let you know in advance when you request a quote. We ask that you include a deadline if applicable.
Can you ship parts of an order to a different address? (i.e. I am ordering a book for a book club and would like the book mailed to individual people).
Yes! We can support this. Please note that there may be up to a 20% service charge since books will be individually packaged and shipped.